Thursday, June 19, 2014

Your Old Droog EP


While Hip Hop fans remain puzzled about the recently-released and mysterious EP (below) dropped under the name Your Old Droog-which sounds exactly like Nas with his voice pitched down-one thing is for sure: The EP is the equivalent of what an Illmatic-era EP would have sounded like, complete with classic production.  The only question in my mind at this point is, who exactly produced what on this ep?  The track"You Know What Time It Is" sounds to me like Large Pro.   



So to those who are falling for the traps being laid, a random, grainy-ass picture doesn't confirm shit.  I am sure the artist who made this (amazing) EP is in fact Nas.  Until I see dude performing these songs live I will continue to feel this way.  

P.S. Tim Dog is mentioned on the credits...c'mon son!

No comments:

Post a Comment